Why Network Marketing?
This is a question that you may be asking yourself when you consider starting a Plexus business. In fact, you may not even really understand what network marketing is. Network Marketing is essentially based upon a model of word-of-mouth advertising (or referrals). The companies offering the products and services depend on people like you and me, who have tried the products to refer them to other people who may need them.
Believe it or not, you probably do a lot of networking already. When we find something that we like, we usually will go out and talk to people about it. Friends, family, neighbors, coworkers. We tell them about the cars we like, the new restaurant we tried, the beauty products we love, and so much more. This is essentially all that network marketing involves. You telling people about a product or service that you love and referring people to the company if they want to try it themselves.
Many traditional companies and industries rely heavily on word-of-mouth advertising. For example, the movie industry. Think about it. When you see a great movie, what do you do? You tell your friends “Omg! Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was AMAZING! You HAVE to go see it!” You tell them in person, over the phone, and on social media. It’s the natural thing to do. Yet you probably never get paid for your recommendations, do you? The beauty of network marketing is that you get the opportunity to benefit from sharing info with people who then go on to try out whatever product or service you recommended.
So why not just start a traditional business? There are plenty of ways that a home-based Plexus business is extremely attractive when compared to a traditional business. Read on for 9 benefits of network marketing.
- Low Risk. With a network marketing business, you don’t have to develop a product or service. You don’t have to set up expensive marketing campaigns such as commercials, billboard ads, or magazines. You don’t have to hire carry inventory. You don’t have to ship out products. You don’t have to hire employees or figure out payroll. The corporate leaders of Plexus do all of that for you!
- Low Start-Up Costs. Whereas a traditional business could easily run you hundreds of thousands of dollars to start, with Plexus it will only cost you $35-$235 to get started (depending on which welcome option you choose).
- Impressive Residual Income. As you build your business, your residual income will also grow. The compensation plan is VERY generous, with numerous bonuses that you can earn as you grow. The income potential with Plexus can be life-changing.
- Flexibility. With Plexus, it doesn’t matter if you work it part-time or full-time – it’s totally up to you. You decide how much time and effort you want to put into your business. Some people work it in their free time. Other people treat it as a full-time job. That’s why it is so great – you decide when and how hard you work.
- Time Leveraging of Others. The more you train your team (downline) to be successful, the more you benefit as well. Work hard for your team and the benefits will be tremendous and long-lasting.
- Tax Benefits. When you run your own Plexus business, you can experience a lot of tax benefits in the form of deductions. You can often write off office expenses, vehicle costs, business travel, insurance costs and many other things. You should consult with a local tax professional for more info.
- Top Business Leaders Embrace Network Marketing. Major business icons such as Warren Buffet, Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, and Stephen Covey have all made it known to the public that they believe network marketing to be a great business model that is not only viable, but effective as well.
- It Thrives Even When The Economy Isn’t. History has shown that the network marketing industry tends to grow even during times of economic turmoil. If you are part of Plexus, you can experience growth while other industries struggle to stay afloat.
- Freedom of choices. When you have a successful Plexus business, you are able to be in control of your life. You have more options!
What choices would YOU make if you had more options?
Financial choices. With financial freedom, you would no longer have to sacrifice to get the things that you need and want in life. You would be able to pay your bills, pay for your children to go to college, take vacations, save money, and so much more!
Time choices. Imagine no longer having to struggle to fit in family time? No longer having to request time off for vacations or even just to take care of a sick loved one. Or how about having more free time to pursue your passions/hobbies or just have a social life. With a successful Plexus business, you can do that!
The options are endless with Plexus to live the life you have always dreamed of! To get started, visit my website.
Which one is more important to you right now? Time freedom or financial freedom? Answer in the comments below.